Saturday, September 28, 2013

[haul] : september beauty haul



long time no post, hehe
I didn’t has time to make a blog post because I’m busy with my school, I’ll do my first seminar in this semester, ahh this seminar make me a little bit crazy. I must do study more hard than usually. but, I’m so sure if I can get good score in this semester, my last score isn’t good thought more than 3 -.-
skip  from my story.
I has some beauty haul in this month, I didn’t capture all my hauls because I’m forget to do that, I just capture who I’m remember. not to much, because I must save my money to next trip in october. poor me ):
 

this haul some of gift, trial sample, and some I bought with my money. you can see if I has hair mist and serum, and I got mask and lotion as a gift too, but I’m forget to capture the lotion, sorry. ok, let’s check it out~~~
- BRTC Vitamin B5 Velvet Mask
- Etude House Silk Scarf Moist Hair Mist
- First Choice Plush Powder Puff Set
- First Choice Beauty Accessory
- innisfree PowerProof Brush Liner
- Lip on Lip Water Color in Violet Pink
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry
- SKII Facial Treatment Essence and Facial Treatment Lotion [sample size]
- Vaseline Healthy White Perfect 10 Serum
- X2 Comfort Extra

that is the list of my haul in this month. maybe, I’ll make the review ASAP.
see you girls ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment