Friday, January 17, 2014

[haul] : january beauty haul



hallo, anyone miss me?
after 2 weeks fight with exam my head fill so sick and I need to take a rest my body. btw, I have some product haul for this month. some of the product I got in December last year, but I didn’t have time to make post about haul so I make in one post in January. hope you enjoy and find your wish list in here
J


as you can see, if in this haul I have so many bath product. some of the bath product I got it for free. I’m also have some Korean product, some I bought it with my money and some product I got when in traveling. ok, I miss my traveling time and I hope I can go there again in this year. I need to save my money, haha 


are you remember if last month I got softlens from Japan Softlens. yap, they send me two pair softlens for me to try. one pair is Ageha Icy Grey and the other is Ageha Natural Brown. last month I make the review Ageha Natural Brown, click here for review.



some of you maybe famous with this brand, I got it for free from VanityTrove Indonesia. yeah, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner for all skin type, even I have oily skin face. I think isn’t too bad if I’m try this toner. I’ll make the review soon.


I’m usually use TRESemme for damaged hair and last month I’m try the keratin smooth series. but now I’ll make the comparison with TRESemme Smooth and Shinny, where the best one from the keratin smooth.



long time ago I’ve try this body scrub, I’m quite satisfied with the result. so, I bought two in different scent that is Shinzu’i Skin Lightening Body Scrub Kirei and Shinzu’i Skin Lightening Body Scrub Matsu. they say if the new product contain new formula from herba matsu oil.



I have Etude House Mini Jamjam Hand Lotion in Strawberry scent from jiejie gita as a prize from her giveaway last month. the scent it’s so sweet like strawberry. I’ll make the review soon.


I just make review about this body soap, Bouncia Body Soap from COW Style Japan. they so kind to send me this body soap to try and this is most favorite body soap who I ever try. you must read the review here and I’ll make sure if you try you will love it too.



I got one pair softlens Miomi Princess in Chocolate from Kawai Gankyu as a prize. the pattern look so cute with lace, but still open yet. I’m promise I’ll make the review soon.



did you ever heard about lip base? but this one product isn’t only lip base but also can moisturizing your lips. I’m order innisfree Moisture Lip Base from Zatura Shop. best lip base who I ever find and I’m also falling in love with this product. I’ll share asap.



another product from innisfree who I bought. I’m very interested when I’m find this product in online shop. long time ago I ever try from brand oriflame, but the product is discontinue. and when I’m find Zatura Shop sell innisfree Extreme Power Foot Spray, I’m directly order this product. review asap.



anyone ever try Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Energizing Bath and Shower Gel? I got this for free from Elizabeth Arden in SOGO Central Park and I think the scent quite interesting.



when I’m in Kuala Lumpur, I’m forget to bring mask sheet. the activity on there make my skin feel tired although so much fun. so, I’m go to Guardian to find mask sheet and I’m find Beauty Mate Nano Mask Anti-Blemish Repairing from Japan. didn’t think so long and I purchase some mask sheet on there.


the last haul in this post but not the last haul in this month, LOL. when I’m shopping in Kuala Lumpur, I’m find It'S SKIN store. ok, the store open yet in Indonesia especially in Jakarta and I saw so many nail polish with the color who attractive my eyes. do you know what the next story? yap, I’m bought some nail polish. I want bring all the color but my wallet didn’t want to open, not la~ I want bought some favourite chocolate so I just purchase 6 colors. from left to right, It'S SKIN Nail Polish 1 Minute Innovation Nail Stylure BL103 – VL102 – VL105 – CR106 – BL101 – BR101.

hope you enjoy my post and happy and see you in another post.
–xoxo–

No comments:

Post a Comment