Saturday, August 24, 2013

[review] : innisfree eco tint - camellia tint


hi girls, how are you??
many event in this month but I’m sick and I don’t know I can go to Pink Play Party from Etude House, the event is in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. hope I’ll be better so I can come
ah ya, I just find my old picture in my album, this is my list review in this august.
say hallo to innisfree...



innisfree is brand from korea, I just ordered their lip tint from my lovely online shop, papuros shop.
I just will make a short post, so I’ll to the point for this review.
this is innisfree eco tint.
wohooooo, I love their concept, this brand always thinking about our earth, to safe our earth.

product : innisfree eco tint in camellia tint
brand : innisfree
volume : 11 ml
price : ±9 USD / ±90 IDR
made in Korea


you can see the seal?? yeah, you can verify if your product is still sealed.
but in here, I just open this product, I’ll make the better cutting, so I still can showing the real seal before open this tint. so, don’t worry if you doubt  about that, you can see if your product is original or not.


I choose in shade camellia tint, they have red color. I’m so falling in love with red.
in the top of cap, I see the indicator to identified their shade, with flower symbol and also red color.
they also has other shade like garden balsam and azaleas and for the new shade is golden rose and pansy. if you don’t know about their shade, I’ll show you.


the other shade from innisfree eco tint, eco garden balsam in peach color, azaleas in soft pink color, camellia in red color, golden rose in yellow, and of course pansy in violet color.

the packaging come with hard plastic bottle, like other tint but you can’t see their volume because the bottle isn’t transparant, and the cap is has white color.
their aplicator is look like other aplicator lip tint or lip gloss, nothing speciall from their brush, isn’t bad or good too, it’s so-so.


shade test. first, I’m apply on my hand. for the first time I’m kinda falling in love with the color, the color isn’t too red, so I can use on my everyday make up, because I love natural make up.

but, when I’m try to apply on my bare lips, I’m quite disappointed whit this tint.
red color change to pink color, aarrrgghhhhh!! I want red la~
I’m try to use lip concealer too, but that’s no different. Idk what I can do.
and beside of the change color, I don’t like with the scents.
this tint totally make my lips dry, poor moisturizer -.-
than who make me more disappointing is not long lasting, after I’m drink, it will be removed from my lips, so I need to re-apply it. I’ll not recommended this product for you girls, so sorry to know that =.=


spam with my pictures using innisfree eco camellia tint, this photo taken before I’m cutting my long hair ^^
hope you enjoy my review, see ya >.<
will you purchase it again?? of course I’ll say, NO. sorry dear :c

pros
- cheap price
- real seal, LOL

cons
- hard to get, you just can buy on online shop
- bad color
- bad smell
- not long lasting
- make my lips dry, I need lip balm~

ranking : 1/5 
/

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks to visit and invite me dear ^^
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. the colour is not red at all,,it looks like soft pink (>_<) too bad the shade is not like in the banner pic..but im curious with pansy in violet color, is that really purple colour tint? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you right dear >.<
      are you sure?? maybe next time I'll try the pansy, I wanna see how my lips color.
      but I'll try the new shade too, more red than camellia, it's rose color ^^

      Delete
  3. Pait ya rasa nya kak? Innisfre emang brand TOP..

    Sistersdyne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ga terlalu pait sih di banding tonymoly lip tint, cuma yah ga long last aja, makanya kecewa sedikit -.-

      Delete
  4. Colour is so pretty! too bad it is not long lasting :(

    Bella / everythingaboutbella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's right dear, I need to re-apply after eat or drink
      thanks to visit ^^

      Delete