Monday, August 05, 2013

[haul] : August My Beauty Mini Haul



today is 5th day in this month, august.
this post it will be short post and in this chance I’ll share about my beauty haul in august.
taaaraaaaa.....
I know is doesn’t speciall, but I still love my mini haul >.<
I just purchase some beauty product such as Etude House eyeliner and loose powder from Holika-Holika Oil Queen series.
and you can see I have Skinlife Acne from Cow Brand too on there, that’s sponsor from Cow Brand Japan.
I has TonyMoly Cats Wink Shiny BB Cream too, because the seller say if their have great oil control, and I’ll make the review soon.
you know Innisfree, yeah...
I just purchased their liptint product, I want to try their product, maybe looks good on me. lol
and I has repurchased some beauty haul too, you can see Vaseline Healthy White lotion – maybe you want see my review about this product in here
and Oriflame body talc – kindly check the review in here
the last is Johnson’s Baby Oil, because I love the smell of this oil and has great benefit.
aayyyeee, hope you like my short post
and some product maybe will be inspiring you to try, I’ll make the review soon
love yaa, – X O X O –

2 comments: