Friday, June 14, 2013

[review] : Oriflame Beauty Studio Artist Concealer



hi there, how are you ? long time no see. today I'll start again for blogging after around 3 months deactivatedmy blog. so, this time I'll review about Oriflame Beauty Studio Artist Concealer.
before I start to the review, I'll tell you about the Oriflame. Oriflame is one of the fastest growing beauty companies selling direct. they are present in more than 60 countries, of which are the market leader in more than half in the world. they offer a wide range of high-quality beauty products. 
Oriflame said the world of cosmetic colours is not only about the colours. Oriflame’s approach is to enhance every woman’s natural beauty. their portofolio offers a wide and sophisticated range of products with enhanced formulations and trendy packaging and  they have products to suit every woman, every mood and every style. 
Oriflame have three cosmetics ranges with three different beauty styles – for all women make-up moods: there are one of them is Oriflame Beauty.
Oriflame Beauty stands for cosmetics expertise. their combine advanced formulations with on-trend products and professional make-up advice. The best of nature meets the wisdom of science in high performance make-up – for modern women with a stylish, urban edge and the goal is to help every women achieve  unique beauty potential.
so Oriflame make one professional concealer with name Oriflame Beauty Studio Artist Concealer. this product inspired and developed by JONAS WRAMELL. if you don't know about him, please ask Mr. Google. LOL ~
Oriflame Beauty Studio Artist Concealer has illuma-flair light reflecting complex, the function is spread the light to disguise wrinkles and imperfection to get naturaly results. the ingredients is also make your face always moisturizing and take care your skin face.
product : Oriflame Beauty Studio Artist Concealer with illuma flair
brand : Oriflame
volume : 10 ml
made in Poland for Oriflame Indonesia
ingredients : aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-3 oleate, cera alba, phenyl trimethicone, silica, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, disteardimonium hectorite, hydrogenated castor oil, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, disodium edta, trimethoxycaprylylsilane, alumina, parfum, triethoxycaprylylsilane, camelia sinensis leaf extract, linalool, bht, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, ci 77492, ci 77491, ci 77499
the concealer has three shade, there are : light (230510), medium (23052), and dark (23053). I choose the shade in light, cause when I'm want to buy in medium shade, their is out of stock in Oriflame Indoneisa. it's ok la~. their don't so far different.
Oriflame Beauty Studio Artist Concealer comes in plastic squeeze packaging with professional look a like, the one thing make me falling in love with this product is their come with a small tube, very very small. this one it so easy to carry, you can put in your make up pouch and take it when you going to traveling.
the back of the tube, I don't understand with the word. I just can read if their have volume 10 ml, so I'll skip it ~
I love the tube and the mouth of the tube is so small. just squezze it and “voilla” the concealer getting out with small bold.
the texture of this concealer is a little bit watery and easy to blend. but I don't like with the smell, I can't to explain that.
I love using my hands to apply this concealer, I usually rub it on my face with my fingers. this one the swatch when I'm rub and blended on my hand.
this one is the result of the concealer on my chin. can you see it, when before and after. the concealer is totally medium coverage  and most of them are easy to blend. this concealer is moisturizing my face and get naturaly result.
I think I love with the result, not bad la~

what I love :
- cheapest price, just around
6 USD
- have illuma flair, cause the light reflecting complex can spread the light to disguise wrinkles
- give a moisturizing and naturaly result
- easy to carry, cause the small tube
- easy to blend

what I hate :
- the smell is not really good, but I can't explain about the smell

I hope you like my first post about this review, please leave your comment. see yaa girls ~
chici love all - XOXO -

ranking : 4/5

2 comments: