Saturday, November 09, 2013

[award] : The Liebster Award - discover new bloggers



halloooo...
4 days ago I got email from disqus, you know ‘lah’ if you using disqus as a comment box, and I get comment in one of my post in this month. I think there’s just a comment, not special or anything who I make happy, but when I open my blog and when I will answer the question, I’m was surprising, her name is April, and she say “I'm just dropping by to tell you that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!”
wohhoo ^^, I’m so happy to know that. it’s mean a lot for me. April is a beauty blogger from JUST SO APRIL  and she is living in UK. thank you so much dear for choose me as a nominator :*

so what is The Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is for those who has less than 200 followers on Bloglovin, this is a great opportunity for small and new blogs to find new readers and connect with everyone in the blogging community!
if I have nominated you all you have to do to receive the award is to follow me on Bloglovin and be my friend on GFC, and don’t forget to answer a few question too! make sure that when you nominate people that you are following them and send them a message letting them know.he number of bloggers they suggest nominating is 11.

here is the questions who was given from April to answer
1. what is your favourite thing to do when you have spare time?
writing a new post for my blog, surfing on internet and calling my boy friend ^^
2. where world you like to go on your next holiday?
next month is Singapore and maybe next year to Thailand
3. what is your favourite quote?
 zero to be HERO, you know what I mean la~
4. if someone asked you for some advice on life what advice would you give to them?
health, Idk why I choose that, maybe because I know some good programme for make your body always in good condition
5. what is your favourite thing about blogging?
when I see someone put their comment on my blog, find a new friend in my GFC and see people in the world read my blog, that all make me happy (:
6. how long have you been blogging for?
 this month is 6th month I’ve blogging
7. If you have unlimited money to spend what would you buy first?
I can’t choose la, maybe make up or skin care or fashion or gold to make investation, haha XD
8. who influenced you the most in your whole life?
beside my family, who can influenced on my life is my boy friend, he is a good man who I love more than everything
9. state one thing that you regret doing?
Malaysia, I want to go to Malaysia again in next time, I want go to ipoh, penang, and china town on there, I just want try they food la~
10. if you could go time travelling what time period would you go to?
2 weeks is a good time for me know and remember the place
11. can you forgive and forget? of course yes

I nominate(drum roll)…
1.      majorie from Lace and Leather
2.      miwitch J from Miwitch
3.      christine from Little Blue Haven
4.     mindy 美美 from Welcome Home
5.     lizzie from Head-full-of-flowers
6.     vina mayu from Welcome to Tea Saloon
7.     stephanie vheii from Vheii
8.     angelina febrin from Etherealatte
9.     filia from mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com
10.   ellen tan from Loveellentan
11.    fifi from Beautyfi Life

my question for you
1.      what is your favourite thing about blogging?
2.      where you choose between Japan or Korea?
3.      who someone that influenced the most of your life?
4.     how long you need to put make up on your face?
5.     when you sad, what are you doing?
6.     someone who I can't forget in my life is...
7.     where you choose between make up and skin care?
8.      if you choose make up or skin care (answer of question no.7) why you choose that?
9.     what is your favourite food?
10.   why you be a beauty blogger?
11.    how much you registered your self on social media?

with love, -chici-


No comments:

Post a Comment